1. Any Collier County Public School Staff Member, East Naples Resident, Parent or Student enrolled in kindergarten through 12th grade at Avalon Elementary, Calusa Park Elementary, Lely Elementary, Manatee Elementary, Parkside Elementary, Shadowlawn Elementary, East Naples Middle, Manatee Middle, Lely and Lorenzo Walker Technical High Schools may enter. Nomination Forms to include name, address, e-mail address, phone and the CCPS Staff Member being nominated. Staff member must be a full or part time employee with a cumulative total of regular service of at least one year in the Collier County Public School District. ENEE Award Recipients can be Principals, teachers, counselors, paraeducators, office support staff, maintenance and other district staff. The Nominator must state in 100 words or less "Why their Nominee is Special." Entries may be submitted through the ENEE Award web site or mailed to: East Naples Excellence in Education Awards, 8595 Collier Blvd., Suite 107-109, Naples, FL 34114. Nominations must be legible or they will not be included. One Nomination Form per person.
2. Nominations will be accepted from September 3, 2019 through November 15, 2019. Nominations must be submitted via the eneeawards.org web site or postmarked November 15, 2019. No responsibility is assumed for lost, misdirected or late mail. ENEE Award Recipients will be selected at the sole discretion of a panel of judges selected by ENcompass Magazine. The judges' decisions are final.
3. Ten CCPS Employees (one winner from each school) will be chosen as ENEE Award recipients. Ten winners will each receive Two Tickets to the Awards Dinner, an ENEE Award Custom Engraved Plaque, $500 Cash, a Best of East Naples Gift Basket and their name entered in to a drawing for a one in ten chance to win a Royal Caribbean Cruise Line® 4-5 Night all expenses paid cruise for 2 in a balcony cabin. Cruise Drawing to be held at Awards Dinner.
4. Only One Nomination Form per person will be accepted.
5. ENEE Award Winner recipients will be announced in advance. No substitutions for prizes nor alterations will be permitted.
6. No entries will be returned.